FROM midnight, all regional Victoria will move to stage 3 "stay at home" restrictions. Here's a summary of what that means:
FOUR REASONS TO LEAVE HOME
1. Shopping for food or other essential items
2. To provide care, for compassionate reasons or to seek medical treatment
3. For exercise (outdoors, and with only one other person or household members)
4. Work or study, if work or study from home is impossible
Otherwise, residents must stay home.
* Householders cannot have visitors or make social visits to friends and family
* People leaving home for one of the four reasons can undertake activities in public places with only one other person or members of their household
WHAT CLOSES OR STOPS
* Indoor sports centres, including gyms, training facilities and pools
* Community sport training and competition
* Entertainment and cultural venues, including galleries, indoor cinemas and theatres
* Libraries and community venues, except for essential public support services
* Restaurants and cafes can offer takeaway and delivery only
* Pubs, bars, clubs and nightclubs, except for takeaway and food delivery
* Beauty therapy, tanning, waxing, nail salons, spas, tattoo parlours and massage parlours
MASKS AND FACE COVERINGS
* Since Monday, all Victorians have been required to wear face coverings when leaving home, unless they meet one of the reasons for exemption, such as a medical condition.
* People need to wear face coverings while working, unless an exemption, such as the identification of risk in OH&S guidelines, applies.
For the latest information about what restrictions are in place, visit dhhs.vic.gov.au/victorias-restriction-levels-covid-19.