SPORT and recreation councillor Glenn Milne says Mildura Council will continue to fight for the motor sport precinct in the wake of criticism from independent candidate Steve Timmis and Mildura MP Peter Crisp.
Last week, Mr Timmis said “everyone” was questioning the project’s future, while Mr Crisp said the council “appeared to give up” on the build.
“We haven’t given up – nobody has told me that and I don’t think anyone else is saying it,” Cr Milne said.
For more of this story, purchase your copy of Tuesday's Sunraysia Daily 06/11/2018. To subscribe to our Digital Edition Click here