WITH the mice season in full swing, pet owners have been reminded to keep an eye on their four-legged-friends for potential rat bait poisoning.
Dogs, cats and other animals can be affected by ingesting rat bait directly or by ingesting rodents which have ingested rat bait.
Mildura Veterinary Clinic vet Eleanor Pang said the condition should be taken seriously and that an early diagnosis and treatment could save many pet lives.
For more of this story, purchase your copy of Thursday's Sunraysia Daily 14-3-2017. To subscribe to our Digital Edition Click here